1. Enter your username (pseudo) in the "Your name" field. Use the same name you use on iStripper. 2. Enter your key in the "Your key" field. The key should be provided in the following format: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_xxxxxxxx, where the large Xs are your unique key, and the small xs are your install identifier. Both values can be found in Windows registry. Look for these two values: key and installid in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totem\vghd\DLM. 3. Enter card ID in the "Card IDs" field. The ID should be provided in the following format: x0001, where x is the letter in range a-f and 0001 is the card number. You can provide multiple IDs separated by comma (e.g. a0123,e1020,f0321). 4. Click "Add" button to add selected cards to basket. Once you add the cards to the basket you will not be able to change the user. To add cards for another user, first empty the basket. 5. Click "Import" button to add all cards from your wish list.
Remember: None of above values (username, key, installation ID) are stored on our server. These values must be entered manually every time you use the Basket.
The basket is empty. Provide some IDs and click "Add" button.
Incorrect ID format. Make sure that the provided card ID is correct.
Incorrect user name. Make sure that the provided username is correct.
Incorrect key format. Make sure that the provided key is correct.
Among the selected identifiers, there was no card available for purchase. Try to choose other cards.
The basket is empty or added cards are not available for purchase. Provide some IDs and try again.
Some cards could not be purchased. The reason could be:
• you already have the card in your collection,
• the card is not yet available in the store,
• the card has been removed (deleted) from the store,
• your user status is too low to buy the card.
User with this name does not exist or key is not correct. Make sure that the provided username and key are correct.
User with this name exists but installation ID is not correct. Make sure that the provided installation ID is correct.
Can not establish connection with iStripper server. The server is temporarily unavailable.
Internal error. The command can not be executed.
Basket (0 items) :
I understand and accept that after the purchase, the number of my credits will be reduced by 0 credits.
Purchase all cards
Remove all cards
Cheking cards. This may take a while. Please wait. This window will close itself after checking all cards.
Adding cards to your collection. This may take a while. Please wait. This window will close itself after adding all selected cards.
Are you sure you want to remove selected card from basket?
Are you sure you want to remove all cards from basket?
You are about to purchase 0 card(s) for the price of 0 credits. The cards will be added to your collection and credits will be deducted from your account.
Credits before purchase:
Credits after purchase:
This operation can not be undone. Are you sure you want to buy them now?
You don't have enough credits to buy selected cards.
Buy more credits or remove some cards from the basket.
You need more credits
It looks like you are using ad-blocking software. Some resources available on isWorkshop are loaded from an external server. If you encounter problems while displaying content, try to disable the ad blocking program or add the isWorkshop website to the white list.